Welcome

Welcome to my blog (or at least an attempt to blog something about Oracle SQL and PL/SQL :-)

I'm Kim Berg Hansen and I work as Senior Developer at Cegal Danmark. Since the year 2000 I have programmed quite a lot of Oracle SQL, a good deal of Concorde XAL, some Oracle PL/SQL, and a smattering of all sorts of other programming languages as the various tasks have mandated.

I am OCE (Oracle Certified Expert) on Oracle SQL, and being honored to be an Oracle ACE Director as well.

I am the main author of the SQL quizzes on the Oracle Dev Gym - a website by Steven Feuerstein where you can learn and hone your PL/SQL and SQL skills by taking weekly quizzes.

I have joined the fabulous community of ODTUG and attended the Kaleidoscope (now Kscope) conference since 2010. I've presented on various topics at several Kscopes as well as other conferences.

I plan to go to KScope every year in the future if possible - I can think of no other event as great as that :-) I can recommend going to Kscope, if you can make it. I'll be there for certain.

Anyway - this blog will contain various Oracle SQL related tips, ideas and opinions. I do not promise a fixed posting schedule or even any regularity. But whenever I feel like it, there may be something new on here now and again :-)

Any scripts and snippets on this blog is for demo purposes only. You may use them at your own risk :-)

Thank you for stopping by...

Comments

  1. Hi,
    Kim Berg Hansen
    It's my pleasure to visit you blog
    great job done by you

    Thanks for making such efforts which benefit market as well as new comers to oracle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment